Updated April 3rd, 2023
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer may pay up-front in full or via installments. There is a deposit in the sum of 50% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation for reservations that are place more than 4 weeks before retreat start. Full payment (100%) is required if reservation is placed less than 4 weeks before retreat start.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Mom'z not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of retreat start. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via our website (credit card and other payment options depending on the customers location).
4. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Mom'z will give the customer a reminder but failure to respond to this prompt gives Mom'z the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer the following refund fees, minus the deposit apply:
Cancellation 4 weeks or less before retreat start, 0% refund
Cancellation 4-10 weeks before retreat start, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 10 weeks before retreat start, 100% refund
Any refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process.
Mom'z recommends travel insurance for the trip. This would ensure any monies lost in the event of cancellation could be recovered by the customer. Should the customer wish to cancel due to Force Majeure, please refer to paragraph 23.
6. Due to situations beyond our control (Force Majeure) Mom'z reserves the right to change bookings, postpone, or cancel retreats and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Mom'z does not accept responsibility for any costs incurred due to cancellation or postponement. Credit will be offered in the form of vouchers for all Mom'z products. Vouchers can be redeemed for Mom'z products only.
7. Mom'z is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Mom'z reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Mom'z and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects on the property, where the retreat is held, in a clean and good condition and shall pay damages to the property owner for any articles which are destroyed or missing. Mom'z shall under no circumstances be liable for any damage to the property caused by the customer or their child.
11. Mom'z reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Mom'z shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Mom'z retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Mom'z accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Mom'z can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Mom'z reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Mom'z. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga or other movement exercises. Mom'z is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher/therapist of any previous injuries.
20. Mom'z cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. Mom'z is not liable for any injuries to the customer or customer’s child or children, whether these occur during the hours of childcare or under the supervision of the mother.
22. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
23. Mom'z shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, cancellation of flights, civil strife, pandemics and regional epidemics, accidents or failure to perform by third parties. Should ‘Force Majeure’ impede or prevent Mom'z from hosting a retreat or should the client decide to cancel based on events of ‘Force Majeure’ there is a zero refund policy. Mom'z will offer alternatives, such as a retreat voucher for a later date.
24. Mom'z accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from the retreat.
25. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. Should a customer decide to cancel or shorten their stay there is no refund entitlement.
26. The terms and conditions form a binding agreement between the customer and Mom'z. Mom'z reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions without advance notice. The most current version of the terms and conditions will supersede all previous versions. Mom'z encourages the customer to periodically review the terms and conditions to stay informed of updates.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spain and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts in all matters regarding them. Mom'z is a registered company via Shirin Fardi, Y0917450V.
29. Mom’t does not offer any Covid-19 flexible booking options.
30. If the customer tests positive for COVID-19 before traveling, no refunds are issued, as per terms in paragraph 5. We recommend travel insurance for this eventuality.
Mom'z cannot and does not give any guarantees on results or earnings with our information, courses, programmes, mentoring privately or in group containers, masterminds, masterclasses, coaching tools, in-person retreats, virtual retreats or business strategies.
You hereby recognise and agree that nobody and no part of the Mom'z brand has made any implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future results or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of Mom'z programmes, courses, trainings, masterclasses, masterminds, or coaching, and that we have not authorized any such implication, promise, or representation by others. There are no guarantees of results or future earnings.
IN NO EVENT WILL Mom'z BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF OUR PROGRAMMES, COURSES, INFORMATION SHARED, MENTORING PRIVATELY OR IN GROUP CONTAINERS, COACHING, TOOLS OR STRATEGIES. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Mom'z will not be in breach of the Agreement nor liable for failure to provide services or perform obligations where it is not reasonably practicable to do so due to acts, events, omissions, accidents or circumstances beyond control. This entire clause, including this paragraph, shall survive termination of the Contract.
Registration ID: Y0917450V
Calle Bilbao 2, 1A
03001 Alicante, Spain
VAT ID: ESY0917450V